A wedding isn’t complete without a lot of things and dancing and letting loose is one of them! From punjabi beats to old school mashups, a desi wedding is always lit no matter how horrible ones dancing skills are! With so many new movies and songs being released we picked our 10 favourite wedding songs to dance to.
- Lamberghini by The Doorbeen feat Ragini
- Ankh Marey by Tanishk Bagchi, Mika, Neha Kakkar and Kumar Sanu. This song was featured in Bollywood movie Simbba starring the handsome Ranveer Singh and newbie Sara Ali Khan.
3. Morni Banke by Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar and Panjabi Mc from the movie Badhaai Ho.
4. Gud Naal Ishq Mitha by Harshdeep Kaur and Navraj Hans. This is from the latest trending movie Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga which features the stunning Sonam Kapoor alongside her father Anil Kapoor.
5. Item Number sung by Ali Zafar the star himself and Aima Baig. This Pakistani romantic-comedy film, Teefa in Trouble, stars Maya Ali and Ali Zafar as the main cast.
6. Munday Lahore De- Load Wedding!
7. Zingat- from the film Dhadak where newbie Janhvi Kapoor made her debut alongside Ishaan Khattar. The famous dance moves from this upbeat song were a hit at any occasion. 8. Bhangra Ta Sajda from Veere Di Wedding.
9. Lahore Tere Te – Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2. Humayun Saeed and Kubra sure showed us to bust some moves with this catchy song.
10. Lastly, another dance song would be from JPNA 2 which is Aya Lariye where Mawra Hocane and Fahad Mustafa kill it with their moves!