Exciting times lie ahead as the cold winter will soon bring with them oranges, Kashmiri chai and wedding season! However, as the festive season approaches, one wonders ‘what should I wear?’. With fashion designers churning out new lines with the drop of a hat, it becomes difficult to keep up with trends. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Here’s Aquafina’s guide to help you stand out from the rest:
- Keep it traditional with a flowy pishwaaz that gives legit Anarkali feels while you dance on a mehndi.
- Get your hands on a feminine lehnga-choli set for a Qawwali night. Matching separates are in, so staying away from busy prints and opting for solid colours is surely refreshing.
- Traditional outfits are fun, but choosing something contemporary adds variety to the looks you can sport during shaadi season. For a Baraat function, go for wide legged culottes adorned with zardozi. Keeping the kameez simple, accessorize with a statement neck piece to add the glitter and glam Pakistani shaadis are famous for.
- We love saris for Valimas! To add a fashionable twist to your look, drape a jamawaar chaadar on one shoulder or carry it casually on your arms. What a regal sight that would be!
- Pretty pastels are always a good idea for day time Nikkah functions in the winter. Wear your nani’s chaand baalis, tie your hair in a neat but and adorn it with a motiya gajra to give that perfect desi-girl vibe!
While planning your outfits, don’t forget that in order to look world class, one must feel world class too. The first step towards taking care of yourself, and your skin, is to achieve your water intake goal. What good are your outfits if your skin doesn’t look fresh?! Eight glasses of World Class Aquafina per day will ensure that you are receiving the premium hydration you need to make your skin shine. Afterall, no highlighter can give you the natural glow that hydration can!