Now, who doesn’t love bananas? Try out these easy, ready-in-minutes recipes that satiate your sweet cravings as you watch your weight. Great for breakfasts, Netflix snacks and clean-eating regimes.
3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Butter or oil, for cooking (optional)
- Mash the banana in a bowl, until a pudding-like consistency is achieved.
- Stir in lightly beaten eggs and combine it together. Batter should be loose and runny.
- Grease the pan with butter and drop 2 tablespoon full of batter in circular shapes – it should sizzle immediately.
- Cooking time for each pan cake is 1 minute or until they are browned or golden.
- Drizzle some maple syrup or refined sugar as topping. Serve and enjoy!
No-Oil, Healthy Banana Bread
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- optional 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup mashed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup/honey
- 2 tbsp any sweetener of choice or 1/16 tsp uncut stevia
- 1/3 Milk of choice
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and blend liquid ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix them both in a bigger bowl to form a batter.
- Bake on the center rack for 40 minutes.
- If your bread is still undercooked at this time, simply turn the oven back on and continue baking—checking every 5 minutes–until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight as it improves the texture and taste.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup water or additional milk of choice
- 1 overripe banana, mashed
- optional 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- sweetener of choice, if needed
- Bring all ingredients to boil in a small pot and cook over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally as the mixture thickens, to prevent it from sticking to the pot.
- Add your favourite toppings and serve!