The one complain that kids and adults have alike is, ‘Why can’t we get Eidi on this Eid too?’ Well, Dolmen Mall heard you loud & clear!
The mall with a heart, pledges not just for the prosperity of Pakistan, but also to make sure that Dolmen Mall visitors from all three of their locations; Clifton, Tariq Road & Hyderi go home ‘Beaming Green‘ with hands full of Dolmen Eidi.
Here are your Green Eidi, step by step hacks:
- Eid & Azaadi Collections and best buys around the three Dolmen Malls, are the KEY to your Eidi! So shop for your Eid ke joray and green outfits to collect shopping receipts.
Hint: The more you shop the more you win!
- Eid & Azaadi Sales & Discounts make sure that shopping isn’t taxing on your pocket and your favourite brands around the mall give you value for money. Once your shopping receipts total hits Rs.5,000 through food and shopping for Rs.10,000 through Carrefour you instantly get a chance to register for Dolmen Eidi.
- Beam Green with Dolmen by capturing memories across the malls with patriotic and festive fervour. Get featured as a proud Pakistani real-time on a technology powered Pakistan map screen or visit various monuments and life-size maps for fun activities and photo ops! Upload your picture at any photo booth on Facebook or Instagram with #IBeamGreen #BeamGreenWithDolmen #DolmenLovesPakistan
- Now you are one simple step away from getting a chance to win; show your receipts and the picture at the customer service desk and BOOM!
- You are now registered to Win Grand Green Dolmen Eidi from the AZAADI DRAW at Dolmen Malls!
Not only can you enjoy and win before Eid, get done with all the dawats and visit the malls from 14th to 18th August to be a part of Grand Green Celebrations with vibrant cultural representation of art, music and heritage.
Flag hoisting, Independence Day parades, cultural and patriotic performances by school children, Azaadi Draw prize ceremony and musical performances from 14 till 18 August can be anticipated to take patriotism to another level. While at it, show support to local artisans, weavers, pottery makers who shall showcase exclusive local and cultural product lines, crafts, pottery and art during the festivities to show love and support towards the Pakistani community.