Too late to buy your mum a present because of long days at work or your order didn’t turn out the way you hoped for? Well don’t worry we got you covered; here are five simple yet thoughtful activity ideas for you and your loving mother to enjoy tomorrow for Mother’s Day.
- Get pampered. Head to the spa and get a relaxing massage to ease off all the worries and bad vibes while in a peaceful and quiet ambience. To top it off you and your mum can also get your nails done later.
- Too lazy to go out? Then there is nothing better than staying home, cooking up a meal together and watching your favourite TV show or movie with your mother. It would be super fun and no better way to have a closer bond. For a bonus point you could also end your scrumptious home cooked meal with a delicious dessert item. Preferably your moms favourite.
- Shopping! Who doesn’t love shopping? And especially if someone else is paying! Treat your mother this Mother’s Day to a fun shopping spree to her favourite places and end the day with dinner at her preferred restaurant.
- Go to the beach or park and have a picnic while enjoying the stunning nature. Grab some snacks and drinks to indulge on.
- Lastly, you can run to your nearest store and grab a bouquet of flowers, chocolates and a card. No matter what you gift your mother she will always appreciate it, no matter how small the gesture is.
Happy Mother’s Day!