The official dawn of fall may be a couple of weeks away, but we are already feeling the weather’s effects which calls for streamlining our overstuffed makeup bags to channel the almost no-makeup bare mood of the dry season. Therefore, if you’re still using the same creamy, medium-coverage foundation that you swore by, it’s time to lighten and brighten up with Fair & Lovely’s BB cream!
The miracle product has packed a checklist of benefits into a single tube while remaining relatively invisible on the skin to cover uneven tone to dryness while also protecting complexions from the harsh rays. The similarity to tinted moisturisers has been noted – and though many are just that – but the true purpose of BB creams goes a step further by providing genuine skincare benefits as well as enough coverage to be used in the place of foundation. Think lazy hot days when you want your skin to look fresh but flawless!
Discover the Fair and Lovely BB cream hacks preventing the need for numerous separate products!
- Quick makeup fix – think lazy Sundays when you just want enough coverage to be used in the place of foundation
- Work as an eye primer
- Can be made in to a DIY cream blush
- Can be used as a highlighter – leaves skin with the kind of glow that compares to a great facialist’s work.
- Under eye concealer
- Works as a sun screen
- Apply on lips before lipstick for a long lasting smooth finish!
- Refresh your makeup half day by dabbing BB under your eyes and on your dark spots
- DIY Tinted Moisturiser – Take 2 pumps of your daily moisturiser and blend in 1 pump of the BB Cream and voila!