According to the list revealed by Youtube Pakistan on Thursday, in 2016, Coke Studio’s Afreen Afreen has been the most viewed music video.
The list named, Youtube Pakistan Rewind 2016 has listed the top videos and music videos from the year, according to the time spent watching, sharing, liking and commenting by Pakistani users.
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Momina Mustehsan’s Afreen Afreen topped the music video list and was followed by Bollywood film, Baar Baar Dekho’s song Kala Chashma.
Other top 10 music videos are as follows:
- Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai song of Bollywood film, Sultan
- Tumhe Dillagi by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 5. Aye Rah-e-Haq Ke Shaheedo
- Tera Woh Pyar by Momina Mustehsan & Asim Azhar in Coke Studio Season 9
- Saaiyaan by Quratul Ain Baloch
- The Chainsmokers by Closer (Lyric) ft. Halsey
- Rang by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Amjad Sabri in Season Finale of Coke Studio Season 9
- Aaqa by Abida Parveen and Ali Sethi in Episode 1, Coke Studio Season 9