Mahira Khan has definielty won the hearts of many from her impeccable fashion sense, acting skills, working with the community and setting a great example to just being herself.
Let’s take a look at eight of our favourite Mahira Khan red carpet looks till date. This was a difficult task as we couldn’t help but swoon over every stunning look of hers.
- This ice blue Georges Hobeika gown gave us major Cinderella vibes!
- Isn’t this Cecilie Melli’s creation just perfection? We can’t get our eyes off Mahira Khan! And the delicate details on this gown just sums up the whole look.
- If one ice blue dress wasn’t enough, Mahira Khan killed it once again in an elegant and beautiful La Bourjoisie gown, when she was recently spotted in Dubai for the Distinctive International Arab Festival Awards.
- When she dazzled in a pink shimmery outfit with black and white Zebra like stripes by Nicholas Jebran for an after-party in Cannes. We love the dramatic puffy shoulder.
- She totally killed all her looks while she represented Pakistan in Cannes! Here’s one of the look: classy red lips, neat waves and gorgeous pearls complimented the whole look so well!
- Killing it in another Nicholas Jebran gown. The printed floral detail is everything.
- One can never go wrong in a red dress! Mahira Khan looked ultra glamorous and posh in Rami Al Ali.
- Once again she turned heads while in Cannes dressed in this sophisticated lavender gown by the one and only Maison Yeya! The stunning gown was so simple yet so mesmerizing and chic.