The weekend calls for a delicious treat for children and adults alike. Tired from the week? Yet, don’t want to step out to grab a bite of dessert and spend some extra cash? Don’t worry we got you! Here is a delicious, luscious and exotic treat that is easy to make and divine to taste!
See below for a step by step guide:
Whole egg 1 piece /50gm
Vanilla essence A few drops
Sugar (for caramel) 50 gm
- Place 100gm of sugar in a heavy bottom pan and leave on slow heat to caramalise
- Separately, boil milk and 35 gms of sugar together
- Pour heated milk into lightly beaten egg and continue mixing
- Strain the custard and set aside
- Pour the caramel into ramekin base to form a thin layer and top it with the custard mix
- Bake in Bain Marie at 100 degrees Celsius for 1- 1 & 1/2 hours, until firm in the centre
- Chill for 2-3 hours
- Serve demoulded. To demould run the knife along the sides of the custard and invert onto a plate
Will you be willing to try out this recipe? Leave your feedback in the comments below!