This decadent dessert is a clever adaptation of the classic Florentine biscuit, it is quick to put together, slices well and is great for a family dinner!
Scroll down for the recipe!
Dark Chocolate 100 gm
Milk Chocolate 100 gm
Cream 150 gm
Sultanas 50 gm
Crushed corn flakes 100 gm
Roasted peanuts 80 gm
Peanut butter 100 gm
Butter 60 gm
- Melt chocolate and cream together and set aside
- Line a tin with foil and baking paper, allow the paper to extend over the sides of the tin, for easy removal
- Melt butter and peanut butter together
- Mix the remaining ingredients and press into the tin
- Pour the chocolate mixture over and spread evenly
Try out this recipe and leave your feedback in the comments below!